About Rose Davidson
To provide business owners, coaches, and speakers with a voice to educate and inform.
To be listed in the top 100 podcasts and online radio stations globally.
Commitment, Integrity, and Excellence
Follow or Subscribe
⇒ Podcast Manager & Trainer
⇒ Online Event Manager
Rose Davidson is an entrepreneur, event manager, and podcast trainer who helps others harness the power of online media to share their message with the world. She is the co-author of the Amazon #1 international bestseller “She Is Magic, Always” and has been featured in BRAINZ Magazine, Learn Magazine, and other publications. In 2021, she was awarded a BRAINZ Magazine award. Rose is also the co-founder and president of Healing Through Love Australia, a domestic and family violence awareness initiative started in Adelaide, Australia.
Rose is the host of the podcast and radio station ‘Talking with the Experts’ which features entrepreneurs talking about diverse topics including marketing strategies yet still focused primarily on business operations and entrepreneurship. With over 300 podcast episodes and recently ranked #17 in New Zealand and #84 in Australia on Apple Podcasts in May/June of 2022, Rose hopes to provide listeners with actionable advice and encouragement as they pursue their own entrepreneurial dreams.
- HerStory International Women’s Online Summit 2021
- International Women’s Day 2021 Global Online Summit
- International Women’s Day Online Summit 2022
- Speakers Institute Gatherings
- Podcast Host/Producer & Manager
- Online Event Manager
- Promotional Video Designer
- Video Editing
- PowerPoint Slide Deck Designer
- Livestream Producer and Host
- Published co-author of ‘She Is Magic, Always’, an Amazon #1 International Bestseller in 8 countries (2020)
- Former Executive Contributor at BRAINZ Magazine
- 2021 official honouree for the Brainz CREA Global Awards
- Podcast host and producer of ‘Talking with the Experts’ available on popular podcast streaming platforms
- Producer and host of the Healing Through Love Podcast on as heard on Apple, SoundCloud, and Spotify